Thursday, October 4, 2012

Blogger's Re-Cap

Quick summary of what has been this like and what's to come:


     I definitely have written a few things, but have yet to post. So far, I have shared about some of my favorite charities, causes, movements and organizations, and I will continue to do so. I've also shared some of my favorite bible verses and encouraging words, and I've shared little bits of my life outside a computer screen. You've also got so see some of the blogs I get inspiration from, encouragement and just life advice. And well mostly derived from the anticipation on turning 21.



[I hope to make my goal of 21 posts on Monday, October 8th. (The day I turn 21!) ]

What is to come, you ask?

I have one or two more organizations to speak about.
Will be sharing some girl-to-girl encouragement.
I will tell you about a personal story, plan and/or dream.
I might even mention some things on makeup, hair, or fashion stuff.


If time permits, I will do this in about  less than 4 days. (It is me against time!)




 :) Wish me luck!
Estefania

No comments:

Post a Comment