Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Girl Talk?





I want to share with girls some of the encouraging websites I visit from time to time. They have been encouraging and have challenged me in my walk with God. These also have some good advice on topics I might not have been bold enough to ask about...

Captured. (http://www.iamcaptured.org/)

This is definitely a website with some great pointers on life for young women like me. Especially on areas that affect our every day life, such as relationships. They give multiple point of views, and just fantastic encouragement. I truly look up to the founder of it, Laura Allred. I could not have found a more inspiring, godly women directing to women and standing up for life. She is also the founder of Back To Life that has hit big all over the news this year. She's definitely a world changer I look up to.


Love&Respect Now. (http://loveandrespectnow.com/)

If you're looking for some spunk in your life, you need this. Although it reaches a wide spectrum of subjects, recently this has been my "relationships advice" go-to. I learned a lot on how to handle situations and it kind of broke many myths I had on relationships. It is easy to grasp and most importantly it is the truth. I have received answers to so many questions, and if you email them, they will respond to you! I just love how Joy (the funny girl in the videos!) is so honest, transparent, and has opened up this subject to our generation!


Crowned With Purpose. (http://crownedwithpurpose.com/)

I read this blog on and off, but it has been a great up lifter in the area of prayer for me. It really has been a helpful tool when it comes to making bold prayers and just increasingly standing in faith. I admire Dr. Iris Delgado as a writer, a mother, and a woman of God. I have heard her testimony, have seen her life pretty close and I have watched her as she shares the liberating love of God to many, many women. I definitely love her writing, her family and her very much.


Girlfriends in God. (http://www.girlfriendsingod.com/)

This is the website where I get my daily devotionals. I love the way they relate to women and our daily lives. God has definitely used these amazing women to speak to me through the devo's. When I need it the most, God has spoken. I recommend every lady I know to sign up for their daily devotionals. They are very encouraging, and they have also helped me meditate on God's word throughout the day.



Check them out! :)


Estefania

(Oh, I purposely used a picture of piano keys instead of keyboard keys! They're keys!)

No comments:

Post a Comment