Monday, October 8, 2012

Side Note To The Previous Post



     At the end of a pretty relaxing day, my sister began to reflect on the type of husband she one day will marry by sharing with me that she had made a list. Which is more than exciting news! And I cannot wait to see it become reality. But to that I simply and quietly replied (mostly to myself) with a big smile on my face and a tear down my cheek, "I want to be surprised." Never ever had I become so overwhelmed with peace and joy (that relaxed my every muscle) making me feel rested by confessing that out loud. 
The truth is I know who's writing my love story, and I have no need to worry about the time or "the one". (Not that it doesn't cross my mind; it does time and time again. A LOT.)  I also know that He knows the desires of my heart, and well, He knows me all completely... That doesn't mean I won't make myself available, give time to be pursued or that I don't know what I want, or that I won't try. I just know who's hands I've left it up to. It's knowing that I (and everyone else, including you) play a part of a bigger picture! And knowing that we have a GOOD God. He's YOUR DADDY. And if you don't know anything about Him, you should know that He LOVES YOU so much that He gave His only son, Jesus, just to make a bridge between you and Him. He is good and there's not bad in Him. I recommend you get to know Him. He has written an entire love letter :) He is the Author of Life. Our Creator. To love Him is to KNOW Him. And as we are called to Love, because He is LOVE and to share Him to the world, we MUST LOVE.... 


(I took this from a great book called Crazy Love. Place your name where the word "Love" is, the best way to know how you're truly lovin' and reflecting God, who is LOVE.)

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and Love keeps no record of being wronged. Love does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out.  Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. I Corinthians 13:4-7              


Encounter Love. Seek Love. Show Love. Be Love. Love Love. 


Estefania.




No comments:

Post a Comment