Friday, October 5, 2012

Love Love


         As I was pondering the thought of what it meant to really and truly love our neighbor, the correlation between John 3:16 and I John 3:16 just blew my mind. (Yes, I admit to ponder on a lot of things, but this one changed me...)

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
We know what real love is because Jesus gave up his life for us. So we also ought to give up our lives for our brothers and sisters. I John 3:16

Love. The reason we would or could ever give. As I mentioned the past few posts, many of these causes, charities, and movements represent more than just a subject. But rather these stand in representation of millions of faces. Although we have not seen them or have been in contact with them personally, giving our time, consideration, our talents, our prayers, and our money is definitely an expression of love to them. Letting people know what's going on in the world around them is one step and just as important as the rest. So, I encourage you to let people know about them. Be a representative of these lives no one has heard about. I also encourage to maintain informed about what it is you wish to help out. There's many ways we can be misled, information is vital, and in that way, you can weight the cost. How are you willing to love?

Love love.


Estefania


PS. PS.  Please join my campaign, as I give up my birthday to provide water to a community in Rwanda.  http://mycharitywater.org/estefania-21






No comments:

Post a Comment