Thursday, September 27, 2012

Charity: Water

I know I took a little break from posting about amazing organizations, causes, charities and such. So today, I'm going to tell you about the coolest thing. An opportunity to give like no other. And for this I'm giving up my birthday!!! (Super Stoked!!) 


        First, let me introduce you to Charity: Water. This organization radically does the impossible to take clean (drinkable) water to millions. There are about 8 million people that cannot access clean water on the earth today. Therefore, it is a major factor in the many deaths of infants and horrible diseases in adults all over Africa. 
       By providing clean water, many of these children will have the opportunity to attend school (instead of being sick or traveling to get water) and women can be involved in the community and usual home responsibilities (instead of walking long miles and putting themselves in danger of horrible assaults). 



        So, I'm giving up my birthday. No birthday celebration (actually, it is bigger than that!). I am asking YOU for an amazing favor. Instead of getting me a gift (if you were planning to or not;), I am asking that YOU would please donate $21 (since I am turning 21), or any amount you can, to this lovely organization!!! 
Here's where you can go and do so: 


I really can't think of a better way to celebrate my birthday, so join me! 


B.T.W (by the way!!!): There's only ten day 'till my birfffday! 

Thank you!! 

Estefania <3 


PS. If you donate to this campaign and any other charity or organization I have mentioned, please email me that you've done so! THANKS!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment