Monday, September 17, 2012

Fashion Forward

 Around two weeks ago, I came across a lovely clothe line that definitely styled with a cause! A greater reason to look great! This is Sevenly.
  If I had the money, I probably would be spending it all here! (I know, who wouldn't?!) I recommend EVERYONE to check them out and ally with them as they help those in need of it. 

Following this post I will be posting some of my favorite causes, charities, and movements I have been a part of and/or some that I have been really close to my heart. Causes that I've followed and prayed for awhile now and causes that need your help financially. And if you can't, please be another voice to get the word out there. Many people just aren't aware of what's happening outside their four walls. With all the multimedia out there, we cannot be kept silent. Although not considered much, spreading information is a vital part of change by making others aware.  



Fight for a good cause, 


Estefania <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment