Thursday, September 6, 2012

Testing, Testing. Check One, Two. 21


Name: Luisa Estefania. (or Stephanie)
Age: 20 soon to be 21!!

Jesus Christ. family. dogs. bunnies. flowers. books. twitter.


For a while now I have been debating whether I should start a blog again... I like to write, but there was a day I decided to just do it for me and no one else. I also need to admit I became "busy"(or lazy, one of those) and could not keep up a blog. This time around I would like to start a blog of 21 posts until I turn 21. Hey, if I can start with 21 posts maybe I can manage an "official"(not sure I know the definition of an official blog). I'm just going to write what's on my mind,  and maybe a few tips that I've learned. You will also, most likely, but surely, read about the relationship I carry with Jesus Christ. Who I believe came to set you and I FREE.

I am counting this post. (Hey, I got to start somewhere!)

Oh, snaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment