Friday, September 14, 2012

Countdown Beats Me

Quick and fast update.

You don't know this, (of course not, unless you're part of my family reading this (and I guess you're about to find out...)), but on all seriousness (or not so much) I have no MacBook Pro until I get a charger. Apple refused to take it in saying it was considered "physical damaged" (so cool) and was not covered. Umph! So, now I need to get a charger... Which they sell for $79 plus taxes. Boo.
This is actually not the first time it breaks! The charger really is super sensitive to anything. (In fact, it is the third time it stops working.)

Well, with that being said... I have tons to post and not enough time to get them typed. I am racing against the countdown. And well the countdown is beating me (haha, it'd be funny for that phrase to be literal).** I have 23 day until my birthday and I have only posted 3 entries. Wow. I need to post a little more often. You might see two posts in one day.

Also, I want to announce to all that I did have a couple of sick days in between, and as much as I tried, I couldn't get myself out of the bed. But I am healthy now! Thanks to prayers and an amazing nurse, my momma!

If you have any requests on what you would like to see as a post, let me know! I've sorted out topics, but could use some input from those who want to give it...

Awesomeness, racing against time, here I go,

Estefi :)


**I amuse myself easily...



(Second picture is a file from masterfile.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment